Saturday, November 6, 2010

Screen Bean Theatre #2

It's All Downhill From Here
This strip is not affiliated in any way with any webcomics you may have seen in the past, specifically one which employs "FUUUU" as a recurring punchline.  I testify that I had not even heard of that particular comic before I made this strip.  I also testify that that comic is fucking brilliant.

This week reminded me of that one episode of Stressed Eric where Eric goes to the hospital and continually sustains more injuries while he's there.  I had fully intended to do another Clip and Art strip on Thursday, but between covering extra shifts at work and having to pick up unexpected slack for a school assignment, time kind of got away from me.  But hey, at least we completed Red Dead Redemption; expect a thorough analysis of that beauty of a game next week, along with our regularly scheduled two Clip and Art strips.

I'm off to New England Webcomics Weekend tomorrow.  I am effing-fucking excited.  No idea what to expect, really, but I'm hoping I can get Ryan North and David Malki ! to sign my vine-fresh copy of Machine of Death, which is, incidentally, fantastic so far.  Only two stories in, but they were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment