Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Adventures of Clip and Art #6

Duet
I'm back after a two-week hiatus.  Thanksgiving followed by the madness of the retail world in the weeks preceding Christmas and the unreasonably inflated workload of finals week left little time to do anything else.  Thankfully, all that's behind me now, and I can get back to comicking the shit out of the internet.  I'm going to try my damnedest to push another strip out before the end of the week; I'll have to tear myself away from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood long enough to make it happen.

One thing I forgot to mention in the last Clip and Art post is that I wrote Clip's light bulb out of the story because it was a horrendous bitch to work around.  It took up so much panel space and was a major contributor to the Unreadable Text Disaster that plagued the first few strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment